The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is one of the best-selling SUVs in India. In fact, it took the top spot even in June 2021, with the company selling 12,833 units. Here are some of the key highlights of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has been one of the best-selling SUVs in India since its initial launch in 2016. In fact, it has taken the top spot on that list on countless occasions, including the month of June 2021, when the company sold 12,833 units of the subcompact SUV. The company launched a mid-life facelift for the Vitara Brezza in February 2020, and with that, the SUV also made the transition from being a diesel-only car to becoming a petrol-only SUV. Here are some of the key highlights of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
1. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza comes with that conventional SUV design that gives it a bold stance. Despite its compact proportions, it has a great road presence, which is accentuated by the chrome grille, LED projector headlights, LED DRLs, diamond cut alloys, roof rails and an array of vibrant single- and dual-tone colours.
2. Inside, the Vitara Brezza gets a stylish all-black interior with a minimalist design. There’s a mixture of matte and glossy elements along with good quality fabric upholstery, leather-wrapped multi-functional steering wheel, and electrically operable ORVMs.
Also Read: Maruti Suzuki Baleno: Top 5 Highlights
3. The SUV also comes with features like – SmartPlay Studio 2.0 touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay and navigation. It also offers automatic climate control, push start-stop button, rain-sensing wipers, automatic headlamps, and cruise control.
4. In terms of safety, the car continues to get dual airbags as standard across the range along with ABS, EBD and parking sensors! And just to freshen up your memory, the Vitara Brezza scored 4 stars in the Global NCAP Crash Tests, that doesn’t change for now.
5. Powering the Vitara Brezza is the tried and tested 1.5-litre K15B four-cylinder petrol motor that is tuned to offer a peppy 103 bhp and 138 Nm of peak torque, right now, the Vitara Brezza is one of the few SUVs in this space that comes with a large capacity four-cylinder petrol engine, translating to better driving experience and long-term durability. It’s mated to a 5-speed manual or an optional 4-speed automatic transmission.