Tadasana yoga makes the whole body flexible. It is a yoga yoga exercise that brings a lot of flexibility in the muscles. It lightens and relaxes the body.
Method of palmistry
For this, first you stand up and keep your waist and neck straight.
Now you put your hand over the head and while breathing, slowly pull the whole body.
– Feel the stretch from toe to toe.
Keep this state for some time and breathe out.
Then, while exhaling, slowly bring your hands and body to the first position.
-This way one cycle is completed.
Butterfly posture is also called butterfly posture. This asana is especially beneficial for women.
To do Butterfly posture, sit with your legs spread out in front, keep the spine straight. Bend the knees and bring both legs towards the pelvis.
– Hold both feet tightly with both hands. You can put your hands under your feet for support.
– Try to bring the heel as close to the genitals as possible. Take long, deep breaths, while exhaling, press the curves and thighs towards the ground.
– Start moving both legs up and down like butterfly wings. Accelerate slowly. Take a breath and leave your breath. Initially do it as much as you can. Increase practice gradually.
– Practice the weapon to increase the capacity of your lame during the time of corona. This is mainly deep breathing.
-This will strengthen your respiratory system.
Bhastrika pranayama is very important pranayama. This results in faster purification of blood. Also, blood circulation in various parts of the body is speeded up.
Kapalabharati is a very energetic high abdominal breathing exercise. Kapala means brain and cleanliness i.e. ‘Kapalbharati’ is the pranayama through which the brain is clean and in this case the functioning of the brain operates smoothly. By the way, there are other benefits of this pranayama. Liver is very beneficial for kidney and gas problems.
To perform Kapalabhati Pranayama, sit on any meditation posture, sukhasana or chair while keeping the spine straight.
– After this, throw out the breath as fast as possible from both the nostrils.
Also, make the stomach as compressed as possible. Immediately after this, both the nostrils are inhaled and allow the stomach to come out as soon as possible.
– You can do this activity by increasing the strength and gradually from 50 times to 500 times as per requirement, but do not do more than 50 times in a sequence.
– Increase the order gradually. It can be done for at least 5 minutes and maximum of 30 minutes.
Anulom Antonym Pranayama:
First of all, sit in sukhasana by hitting the palathi. After this, hold your right nostril with the right thumb and breathe in with the left nostril.
– Now close the left nostril with the ring finger.
– After this, open the right nostril and exhale.
– Breathe in from the right nostril now and repeat the same process and exhale through the left nostril.