Do you know about intermittent fasting, know what to eat and what not

Intermittent Fasting: In today’s time, it is very important to eat something every 2 to 3 hours to increase metabolism. However, it is very important to know whether eating in a few hours helps to increase metabolism. Let me tell you that eating such calories repeatedly increases the calories of the day. You should eat something every 3 hours instead of eating something every hour. Eating more food leads to metabolic stress by building more fat in the body, especially around the organs and it also promotes insulin resistance. In this case, fasting or fasting improves a person’s entire health. Healthline According to the news of, when you stop eating, carbohydrate is fuel from 12 hours to 36 hours. Therefore, the body makes fat for its source of energy, it is called metabolic switch. For this reason, during Intermittent Fasting, you are recommended a recommended 16-hour fast. Let us tell you about intermittent fasting times and eating patterns.

What is intermittent fasting
This is a pattern of eating food, in which a person stays without eating food for 12 to 16 hours and the time of eating food is only 6 or 8 hours. Here we are telling you a common intermittent fasting diet plan, which anyone can adopt and start by switching to intermittent fasting diet. You can also use it for weight loss.

Read also: Do you like dark chocolate? Stresses low and keeps heart healthyWhat to eat in intermittent fasting

In this, you have to keep fast for 16 hours. It is allowed to drink plain water, chamomile tea, rose tea, ginger tea, black tea without any sweet. Apart from this, you can eat juice of fresh vegetables. You are not allowed to eat any packed snacks, vegetables and fruits during these 16 hours.

What to do initially during intermittent fasting
In this, it is suggested to people in the beginning that you make a goal of fasting for 12 hours after eating your last and try to keep it for 14 hours. Then take it for 16 hours. Gradually increase your fasting stage and drink lots of water to avoid headache, so that you can keep yourself hydrated.

How often do intermediates fast
You can do this for 30 days. If you want to lose weight, then you can do it for 60 days and those who are trying to maintain weight or want to have better health, then they can do it 2 days a week.

What are its advantages
According to research, intermittent fasting helps in reducing weight and also reduces the symptoms of aging. Apart from this, it is helpful in improving heart health, improving brain functions and enhancing the life of a human being. Along with this, it reduces inflammation in the body and is useful in improving insulin resistance. This keeps blood sugar under level control. It is helpful in preventing diabetes and many health related problems.

How is it helpful in weight loss
Your body spends 70–80% of the energy needed in the digestive process, leaving only 20% energy left to keep your body fit. So when you fast, you provide your body with energy to repair. This reduces the level of serum insulin, which means, it helps in reducing fat by reducing insulin resistance. So eating food for a certain time helps to limit calories and reduce hunger and extra snacks reduce the calorie intake.

Intermittent fasting side effects
As long as you remain hydrated and eat a well-balanced diet, you do not have any side effects. Therefore, you have to understand that, this is not a diet plan to curb calories, but it is an approach to adjust the eating pattern.

How is intermittent fasting different from other fasting
Intermittent fasting means intermittent fasting means changing the eating pattern. Most fasting restricts calories, but intermittent fasting is helpful in limiting eating time. Eating some foods is avoided in fasting, while intermittent fasting does not limit the intake of food, just the food should be balanced and nutritious. Although people eat more on the next day of fasting, but there is less hunger and craving in intermittent fasting.

Read also: Immunity Booster Drink: Increase immunity power with these healthy drinks made at home

When not to intermittent fasting
People who have insulin, cancer, unable to gain weight, lactating mothers, pregnant women, people dependent on certain drugs, who have low blood pressure, should avoid it. Always consult your doctor before starting intermittent fasting. Apart from this, if you are unhealthy, then you should avoid fasting of any kind. In such a situation, it is important that you always eat light food at night because eating heavy food can cause fatigue.

What to eat in intermittent fasting
In this, you should eat fruits, vegetables, millet, oats, brown rice, lentils, lean chicken, eggs, nuts, milk and milk products.


Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button